Ahimsa Taster Courses
(Free for 16 – 25 year olds. Nominal cost of £10 for everyone else. limited spaces.)
- An introduction to slaughter free eco-dairy farming
– a compassionate alternative to modern dairy farms
– cultivating mutually beneficial relationships between humans and cows
– embracing slow living and slow farming
- Creating an ox-centred economy
– engaging oxen in low impact solutions to growing
– is it possible to transition away from tractors?
– human health and wellbeing
- Where does your toast come from?
– the journey of bread, start to finish
– an introduction to grains and flours
– the first steps to artisan bread making
All courses will be run between January and April ’22.
If you are yourself, or if you are aware of any young potential farmers who might be interested, please complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as dates have been finalised.