Choose your level of support
Ahimsa Dairy Foundation Friend: £9 a month (equiv’ 30p per day) – click here to set up direct debit
Ahimsa Dairy Foundation Protector: £15 a month (equiv’ 50p per day) – click here to set up direct debit
Ahimsa Dairy Foundation Partner: £30 a month (equiv’ £1 per day) – click here to set up direct debit
Ahimsa Dairy Foundation Patron: £90 a month (equiv’ £3 per day) – click here to set up direct debit
Ahimsa Dairy Foundation Concession Member: £5 a month – if you are unemployed, retired etc., we invite you to apply for concession membership here
All members receive a welcome pack, quarterly e-newsletters, and invitation to Ahimsa events.
By becoming an AHIMSA Member you join our mission to make slaughter-free milk a reality across Britain*.
Aims of Ahimsa Dairy Foundation:
- To establish slaughter free dairies across Britain, with the following Key Objectives:
- No slaughter of cows/calves or bulls
- Herd protected for life
- Pension scheme & hospice for non-productive cows and bulls
- Open grazing policy
- To educate and campaign for slaughter free milk and better care of cows
- To establish an ‘Ahimsa’ marque / Label certifying slaughter free milk
- To pilot, model and replicate sustainable Ahimsa dairies
- To support the establishment of Ahimsa dairies and ox-working farms
- To further sustainable farming and support biodiversity and the environment
- To explore innovative ways of working with bulls
Milk and other Ahimsa products, such as cheese, yoghurt, ghee etc. are often available only in limited supply. Whenever this is the case we are naturally inclined to offer priority to our members and cow sponsors.
- Raw milk is presently available in North London (within M25) … sign up for raw milk delivery here
- Raw milk will be available outside North London/M25 via mailorder early 2017 … register your milk order here
- Pasteurised milk production is presently paused. We expect to resume pasteurisation early 2017 … register your milk order here
*Membership funds give us and our cows added security to forge ahead with our mission to bring everyone in the UK slaughter-free milk.